- Annie Hobby 2015; Factors determining prey availability for ground-foraging insectivores: microhabitat, mistletoe and methods
- Kirsty Milner 2014; Interactions between host range and distributional limits in Australian mistletoes
- Melinda Cook 2014–2015; What determines visitation of fruiting mistletoes? The role of host identity
- Jessica Cappadonna 2015–17; How can citizen scientists be engaged with fauna vocalisations to assist in making ecological discoveries?
- Liz Znidersic 2015–18; Optimizing monitoring strategies for low detectability species; a rail tale
- Karolina Petrovic 2007–13; Interactions between herbivores & plant occurrence in a fragmented landscape
- Joey Walters-Nevet 2013–2015; Interactions between legacy trees and functional diversity of soil microbial communities